- All turnstile entries have an accessible entry to accommodate wheelchair/special needs access
- Mobility impaired passengers may be dropped off via Entrance C after the boom gate to access all venues.
- An external lift is located on the Rod Laver Arena Forecourt to enable patrons with limited mobility to get from Ground Level to Concourse Level.
- Patrons with limited mobility will generally be ticketed to enter via Gate 2 or 7
- Gates 2 & 7 have an accessible turnstile to accommodate wheelchair/special needs access
- Gates 4 (Olympic Park Room/corporate dining) & 5 (Corporate Suites) also have an accessible turnstile for limited mobility patrons ticketed for Level 2 corporate areas
- Passenger drop-off areas are located at Entrance E (for Gate 5 or 7) and Entrance F (for Gate 4 or 2) There is strictly no parking
- External lifts are located located West on Entrance E (City side) and East on Entrance F (Richmond side) to enable patrons with limited mobility to get from Ground Level to Level 1 External Concourse and Gates 2 or 7
- Patrons with limited mobility ticketed for Level 2 - Olympic Park Room - Corporate Dining or Level 3 Aisles 1-10 should go to lift 1, 2 & 3 (Aisle 7). Patrons with limited mobility ticketed for Level 2 - Corporate Suites or Level 3 Aisles 21-30 should go to lifts 4 & 5 (Aisle 24)
- By telephone 03 9286 1208
- Fax 03 9286 1653
- Email email@example.com
- Tickets may also be purchased on the day from the accessible ticket window – Rod Laver Arena Forecourt Box Office
Access to the Arena for patrons with limited mobility is via Olympic Blvd or the Rod Laver Arena and Hisense Arena tram stops. Ramps provide access throughout the site, with the additional Lift access at the Rod Laver Arena Forecourt.
Access to the Stadium for patrons with limited mobility is via Olympic Blvd only. There is no access via Batman Ave.
Accessible & Special Needs Tickets/Seating
PLEASE NOTE: The Box Office at Hisense Arena will be closed from Monday 26th December until Friday 30th December, reopening on 3rd January after the public holiday.
Pre booked tickets for mobility impaired or special needs patrons is done directly through the Melbourne Park Box Office:
Wheelchair accessible seating bays are available at all venues allowing for a wheelchair space with an adjacent companion seat.
Accessible toilets (larger wider cubicle with door opening outwards) are available throughout the venues.
Accessible Parking and Accessible Drop off Areas
Accessible Parking is booked through Ticketek on the special needs hotline (03) 9286 1208. All accessible parking will be charged at the time of booking. Bookings can be made subject to space available.
PLEASE NOTE: The accessible car spaces located in front of Hisense Arena will be temporarily removed for the period Friday 6 January – Sunday 29 January inclusive.
Melbourne Park (Rod Laver Arena, Margaret Court Arena, Hisense Arena and the Melbourne Park Function Centre) - Mobility impaired passengers may be dropped off via Entrance C after the boom gate to access all venues.
AAMI Park - Mobility impaired passengers may be dropped off before the boom gate at Entrance F (East) and Entrance E (West) for easy access to External Lift E (Gate 7) and F (Gate 2). Car park attendants located at each Entrance will coordinate which vehicles are permitted access to the drop off areas.