A world class business delivering world class customer experiences
At Melbourne & Olympic Parks we are passionate about delivering world class customer experiences every day. How do we do this? By seeking out the best talent to build an integrated team of driven, passionate and agile people to continuously transform the way we do things. Our ‘Formula for Success’ provides our roadmap to achieve this.
Our Formula for Success
Melbourne & Olympic Parks – a world class business delivering world class customer experiences.
In the context of an expanding precinct and substantial new infrastructure investment, we must...
• Maintain our financial sustainability
• Increase benefits to the people of Victoria
To achieve this we must...
• Grow by expanding into new markets
• Transform our business processes to deliver cost effective services
• Build an integrated team of talented people who consistently strive to achieve
• The customer is at the heart of everything we do
Our values and behaviours
Our values and behaviours underpin and shape the culture at M&OP. We seek to attract, engage and retain talent that want to live and breathe these values and behaviours just as much as we do.
At M&OP we not only seek out talent based on our behaviours, we design our performance reviews and development programs around them. We believe these behaviours don’t only help us to achieve our goal of building an integrated team of drive, talented people, they also make M&OP a great place to work.
Our team prides itself on five core values that guide our everyday actions and behaviours:
Mutual Respect – working together in an environment of mutual respect, commitment and partnership to achieve common objectives.
Customer Focus – delivering great events through responsiveness to client needs, innovation, fostering a culture of continuous improvement, attention to detail and striving for consistent high performance and the application of industry best practice.
Leadership – industry leadership and responsiveness, accountability and caring.
Ownership – staff empowerment to resolve appropriate issues at the level at which they operate.
Trust – maintaining an environment of trust via openness, transparency and acting with integrity.
Strategic Thinking & Planning
Has an informed view about the future and ensures personal, team and business plans are aligned to the vision and business goals.
Embrace Change & Innovation
Leads, champions and supports change within the business. Looks for new and innovative ways to do things by taking moderate risks, learning from the past and not accepting the
Drive for Results
Commits and takes responsibility to achieve outstanding results, even in the face of adversity, that contributes to the vision and goals of the business.
Judgement & Decision Making
Makes good decisions (without all the information) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment effectively, quickly and with confidence.
Engage & Support Others
Engages and supports others by aligning them to the business and creating a fun, supportive and collaborative environment
Build Effective Relationships
Builds effective and inclusive relationships across the business, with our customers and partners.
Coach & Develop Others
Coaches and develops others to build the capability of the business and encourages learning and growth to build the next generation of talent.
Expresses views openly and honestly providing timely, clear and constructive feedback to others.
Benefits of working with us
Join an organisation considered by many as the ‘heart of sport and entertainment’ in Victoria. At your fingertips? The iconic Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park Stadium, Hisense Arena and Margaret Court Arena. We are also located a 5 minute stroll from the beautiful Botanical Gardens, just south of the MCG and 5 minutes from Melbourne CBD. Swan Street, Richmond train station and tram stops are also at our doorstep.
As an M&OP team member, you will also have the opportunity to be a part of the world-renowned grand slam event – the Australian Open. Each year you will see (and contribute to) Melbourne Park transforming into a playground for tennis fans, food enthusiasts and fun-lovers.
- Melbourne & Olympic Parks (M&OP) strives to create a fun, social and collaborative environment for our people, including;
- Welcome lunches
- Monthly get togethers
- 4ULive (annual ‘thank you event’ and awards night for our people)
- Annual Christmas Party
- Annual Family Day
- Occasional complimentary/discounted tickets to events
- Permanent team members receive a year-round on-site car park
- 4 cafes on site and 30% off at staff café, ‘Players’
- Subsidised gym membership and tennis court hire, from $22/fortnight)
- Flexible work options to support you through different stages of your life
- Opportunity to apply for financial support for tuition fees*
- Tailored learning, growth and development opportunities
- Annual development plans to help you to grow and reach your full potential
- Annual performance-based appraisal process with an opportunity to receive a 7%+ salary increase each year